1960´sUppsala University: Areas: Psychology, Pedagogics, Sociologi, Antropologi, Religion, Theoretical and Practical, Philosophy, Licence as a clinical Psychologist, Fil. Lic-examen and Ph.D.
- Head of the "Department for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis” at Uppsala University.
- Psychologist at ”reformatory schools”, Prisons, National Health Board etc.
- Generalsecretary for the "VII World Congress of Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine".
- Associate professor at Örebro University
- Mental Trainer and Mental Coach för 14 national teams and two Olympic Teams (1976 and 1980)
- President for "VI World Congress of Sport Psychology" (Copenhagen 1985)
- Visiting professor at "University of California, Long Beach".
- "Distinguished Scholar at Flinders University" in Australia.
- Visiting professor at "University of Hawaii", Honolulu
- Board Member of ISH – International Society of Hypnosis
- Board member of ISSP – International Society of Sport Psychology
- Founding President for the ”International Society for Mental training and Excellence”
- Organization Committée for VII World Congress of Sport Psychology (Singapore 1989)
- Founding President for Scandinavian International University (SLH)
- President for "1st World Congress for Mental Training and Exellence".
- Professor in Applied Psychology and Mental Training.
- Member of the "Baltic Academy of Science" in Russia.
1970 - 2012
- Teaching in Universities in a.o. Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, England. Finland, France, Germany, HongKong, India, Indonesia, Irak, Iran, Italy, Kosovo, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Spain and United States.
- Consultant to the Olympic committées in 14 countries
- Invited speaker to over 40 International and World Congresses.
- A large number of research reports and articles
- 21 books (7 in English)
- Arthur Shapiro´s reward for the "best book about hypnosis"
- Founding President of "Scandinavian International University" (since 1990)
- Board member in ICC - International Coaching Community since the start of ICC 2002
- President for the 1st World Congress on Excellence in Sport and Life in Beijing, China, 2008
- Visiting professor at Chandigarh University, India 2010 and 2011.
- President for the 2nd World Congress on Excellence in Sport and Life in Kosovo, 2011 with the subcongresses: 6th International Congress f Mental Training, 2nd International Congress in Developmental Coaching and 2nd International Congress in Developmental Hypnosis.
- Member of the International Council for MCA - Master Coach Academy, starting 2012
Private e-mail: email@example.com mobile: +46 706091973